Apr 22, 2010

Turning 28

I know this is a month late, but I am now 28! My family was soooo sweet about my birthday, I had to post about it. The day was awesome! I slept in.. yep it was great! I was able to go out by myself shopping for a few hours (you mommy's out there know what a big deal this was), and I bought some new maternity clothes. When I came home my family had made my favorite cake, german chocolate! Michael bought me the most beautiful flower arrangement I have ever seen and Jacob and Aspen each bought me a flower too. I posted a video of my Happy Birthday song (the kid's faces are sooo cute in it!) After our little birthday celebration our good freinds watched the kids while Michael and I had a great dinner date. I might be getting older (man 30 is coming fast), but I feel so blessed to be a part of this family that getting older just seems like a fun part of the ride. Love you guys! Thanx for such a great day!

2 comments:

Dan Duckwitz said...

(This is mostly for Mike) How DID we get so old. We used to get away with the, "you don't look like your 24" Now we even look like parents. We are way older than all the people we idolized in high school. Crazy!! Beth turns 29 this Saturday!!

Beth said...

Susie-Q I sure love you, happy belated birthday! You are so beautiful and I love how much your family loves you, you can see it in this movie.