Nov 12, 2009

6th Anniversary



YAY! I can't believe it has been six years already! Here are some pictures I really like of Mike and I with the exception of one, but I had to include our first date... See if you can guess which one it is! Oh man, I sure hope you can tell ;). I feel so blessed to be married to Michael. He is almost my opposite in every way, and I think that is why our love is so strong. Yin and yang! I wanted to say something really profound, but with Jacob playing with the vacuum on and Aspen swinging on the office chair (that I am sitting on), my concentration is less-than-ideal. Simply put, I love you Michael, so very much! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I was just thinking about your wedding- how fun it was to drive you to the temple that morning and be such a part of your big day. It really was a great day and me and Dan love you guys!

Wortham Family said...

I love the pictures you look beautifull, well you always do!! i hope you guys had fun saturday!!