Oct 28, 2009

Here's to Remembering





Tonight I cleaned up junior Picasso's watercolors, a pirate's secret couch-cushion hideout, and the pirate's kitten's blanket fort, a marching band's instruments and music CDs, a SCARY ghost's clothes (daddy's t-shirts and socks), junior Babe Ruth's baseball and bat (and tee), a mother kitten's babies and blankets, and a fairy princess's gown.   As they all lie upstairs asleep, I pray to Heavenly Father that I will remember the incredibly grateful feeling I have right now, especially during the times when remembering is so hard.

(and yes, those are bobby-pins hanging from Aspen's ears :) )

1 comment:

Frances Emily said...

I remember just such feelings -- the incredible creativity and variety and energy of children and gratitude for being able to be a part of such a wonderful kaleidoscope of life.