Oct 21, 2009

The parks

The parks in Iowa are out of this world! This first one is a butterfly park, which was soo fun. I kept trying to get shots of the monarchs, but one never stayed still long enough for me to get the shot. :) This little garden was so peaceful, and I am excited to go there every year now. The kids and I went to a park where they were having a little city festival. It was a great time! It would be soooo fun to own one of those blow-up slides! Too bad it was only for the kiddles :(. The last set of pictures are from this sweet park with a HUGE antique carousel. My pictures do not do it justice. The colors and detail were breathtaking! and at a fifty cents a ride- it was cheap and fun! Gotta love that!




















1 comment:

Frances Emily said...

What beautiful pictures! You are becoming a wonderful photographer!